Sunday, July 5, 2015

Tirzah's 6th Birthday: A Photo Shoot

First off, I have to tell you that I really enjoy taking pictures. I've done nature, mostly. But I wanted to photograph people as well, so, since my little sister's birthday is coming up on the 10th of this month (that makes a good excuse), I asked her to be my model. Of course, she said yes.

Here are the pictures of the birthday girl, Tirzah:
























She's getting to be such a lady! 

Happy birthday, Tirzah!






In Christ,

Amara Jachim


4 comments:

Hannah said...

Such pretty girl, and such pretty pictures! Happy birthday, Tirzah!

Faithful Legacy said...

Aw, thanks!

~Tirzah
(typed for her by Amara)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Tirzah! :-) (Sorry it's late...)
I like the first, second, and fourth pictures best. :-) Tirzah's the same age as my niece, Emily! :-)
I see I'm not the only one that likes going barefoot. :-)

Jessica

Faithful Legacy said...

Hi, Jessica!

Tirzah tells you thank you for the happy birthday!
My favorite is the fourth, too. :)
No, you're not! Tirzah likes going barefoot, and so do I! Even outside. :-D

In Christ,

Amara