1. You've seen the movie in the theater at least once.
2. You've seen the trailer, watching it almost frame by frame.
3. You have the official "Beyond the Mask" poster in your room.
4. You understand what William Reynolds whispers in the "Christmas Sizzle Reel".
5. You even know what the "Christmas Sizzle Reel" is.
6. You were a Theater Captain, or really, really wanted to be one.
7. You could barely sleep the night before you were going to see "Beyond the Mask" in the theater for the first time.
8. Watching "Beyond the Mask" makes you want to be in the movie industry.
9. You listen to the "Beyond the Mask" soundtrack almost every single day.
10. You argue about what the choir is singing in the windmill scene.
11. You LOVE Charles Kemp's Indian Jacket.
12. You were an extra, or really, really, REALLY wanted to be one!
13. You wish "Beyond the Mask" would forever be in theaters.
14. You've watched all the "Beyond the Mask" promo videos, including interviews with the actors.
15. You know a lot of behind-the-scenes information about "Beyond the Mask".
16. You have most of the lines in the movie memorized, and quote them during the day.
17. You can't pronounce the word 'last', "last", but more like "lahst" after you saw "Beyond the Mask".
18. You are going to buy the DVD as soon as it comes out.
19. There is nothing you want to change about "Beyond the Mask", because you think it's amazing just the way it is!
20. You know what "EIC" stands for.
21. You've been trying to come up with "You Know You're a 'Beyond the Mask' Fan, If...".
So, in case you can't tell...I'm a HUGE fan of "Beyond the Mask"!
But what if you haven't seen it yet? You have hope! Go to www.beyondthemaskmovie.com to get tickets, so you can see this movie! You do NOT want to miss this. I've seen it a few times, (I'd love to see it more) and it is just as awesome every time!!!