Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy 20th Anniversary, My Beloved!!




It is with great joy and gratitude that I (David) wish my precious bride a very happy 20th anniversary!!


Jill, I not only am grateful for the growth in godly womanhood that I have seen in you since we took our vows before the Lord in 1990, but I have heart-filled thanksgiving for how you have helped me grow in my roles of provider, protector, prophet, and priest of our dear family!! You are my dear help-meet and I am so very blessed to have you as my cherished wife!! May the Lord grant us a very fruitful and productive life in every area as we seek to honor and glorify His Name in our dominion work!!


I love you, Jill!!



1 comment:

bridgette silvas said...

happy anniversary to you both! God's blessings. baby sure is cute! miss you all!