Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Beloved Husband, David!

Today is my beloved's birthday. Did you know even his very name "David" means "beloved"? How appropriate is that?

What a great occasion to let the world know what I think of him. I am so blessed to be married to the most wonderful man in the world. What a gift God has given to me, to let me be his wife. I feel so unworthy to be the help-meet to this man.

David is kind, loving, sensitive, caring, gentle, generous, compassionate, merciful, and strong. He is very long-suffering (he has to be, to be married to me), patient, uncompromising, honest, trustworthy, hard-working, and possesses self-discipline. He is well-versed in the Bible, teachable, humble, a pursuer of righteousness and truth. He is a great husband, father, protector, leader, servant, writer, engineer, mathematician. He has a pleasant countenance, wearing a smile nearly all the time.

I could go on and on. I am grateful to have such a man be my righteous head in Christ. Submitting to him is a privilege and blessing.

Happy Birthday, David! I love you with all my heart.



~J

1 comment:

bridgette silvas said...

happy birthday david!!!