Monday, June 8, 2009

Changing Shape--Month 8



Carved out just a bit of time to post this update! I am feeling the crunch now with only a few weeks left to go. Busy, busy, busy whittling away at that unreasonable to-do list. I never said I was reasonable. :-)

You know you're nearing the end when it takes you a full week to clip all 10 toenails. Because of the contortions and gymnastics required to reach them, I can only tolerate doing two at a time. :-) Please tell me some of you can identify with this......

I am now 35 weeks along. Looks like delivery date will be Friday, July 10th. We are so excited. This is definitely one of God's most awesome, amazing, wonderful blessings--to have children. Whether they grow within your womb, or within your heart as you wait to adopt, children are the most wonderful gift. If only all would see it this way. This is truth: children are a blessing from the Lord.


Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. (Psalm 127:3-4)

Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about thy table. (Psalm 128:3)


~J

1 comment:

bridgette silvas said...

you look GREAT!!! oh how i wish we were closer! keep up the good work! God bless you my dear friend. :)