Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Happy Birthday, My Beloved Jill!



This post is for belated birthday blessings (her birthday was October 1) to my dearly beloved bride and my precious help-meet Jill!


Jill,

I love you very much and I extend joyful birthday blessings from the depths of my heart!  I thank the Lord for your genuine Christian commitment, your willingness to homeschool our children, your faithful care for our family, and your desire to live in a manner that is pleasing to the Lord and consistent with His Word.

It is my earnest prayer that our relationship as husband and wife would be a great picture of the message of the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ as is so beautifully illustrated in Ephesians 5.  May the people that are around us be able to look at our lives and see our love for one another and as a result see the power of the God whom we serve.

You are indeed very precious to me and I am grateful for all of the blessed memories that we have together, including how we have matured in the grace of our Lord together through our time together as a married couple.  I pray that God will fill your coming year with overflowing joy, unparalleled peace, and steady growth in righteousness.

I love you dearly and pray that the Lord will make His face shine upon you brightly.  Happy birthday, my dear Jill!

"Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil." (Proverbs 31:10-11)

Forever Yours,

David

No comments: