Monday, July 21, 2014

Happy 5th Birthday, Tirzah!

Tirzah at her birthday party--excited to start opening presents!


Our dear daughter, Tirzah, recently had her 5th birthday!  What a delight to have watched Tirzah grow over these past 5 years since her birth.  We are very grateful and blessed to have her as a part of our family and it is with joy that we provide this birthday post to honor her.

Tirzah,

Happy 5th birthday, my dear and precious daughter!  I am so happy to be your Daddy and I am so glad that God has given you to this family.  You are a great blessing from the Lord and you are truly a gift from God.  It has been exciting to see you grow and develop over these past 5 years.  When we brought you home from the hospital as a newborn baby, you couldn't walk, talk, feed yourself, or hold up your head.  But now you can do all of these things and so much more--like write the letters of the alphabet, spell your name, and say Bible verses from memory.  I am so very pleased when we are reading God's Word as a family and you remember something from one of the Bible books that you have.  It is a blessing when you run off to get that book so that you can show us all how your book is telling about the same events and people that we are studying.

The Bible is so very important and is the most important book that has ever been written or that ever will be written.  It is the only book that God wrote.  Always remember that the Bible is true and everything that it teaches is right!  There will be people that try to tell you that the Bible is wrong about this or that--but it is the people that have it wrong and not the Bible.  The Bible is perfect, just like God is perfect.

I know that God has a plan for you since the Bible tells us that God is in control of all things and will use all things for His purpose.  I am very excited about the future that God has for you and I look forward to training and teaching you day by day from Holy Scripture.  I pray that God will save you from an early age, that you will love Him wholeheartedly for your entire life, and that you will joyfully serve Him in everything you do.

I love you, Tirzah!  I hope that my love for you will be a good reflection of the love of God and that you will be able to more easily know the character of God through my example.  I love you very much, Tirzah, and I am committed to being a godly influence on you.

Happy 5th birthday, Tirzah!

Love Always,

Daddy

No comments: