Thursday, May 20, 2010

Anniversary Gift to My Husband

Our anniversary was nearly two months ago, but a gift I gave is still bringing joy and tears to my beloved.

I asked my son Jordan to help me make this, and he did a great job. I chose most of the pictures, but he did everything else--including changing it dozens of times to please his mother. :-)
He also put the surprise Anniversary greeting on the end.

The song was one we had sung at our wedding--it was almost brand new at the time. I had no idea it would become a common wedding song.

By the way, the photo of me in my wedding dress near the end of the video was taken on this 20th anniversary. :-)

Thought others might enjoy a quick chronological trip through the first 20 years of our marriage. May God receive all the glory for His goodness to us.

~Jill



2 comments:

hebrewmama said...

sigh.......crying in WI. What an icredible testimony of God's grace and goodness to your family! Praising Him with you for these 20 years, and those blessed years to come.

Miss you dear friends!

Anonymous said...

Hello Jill!!
What a wonderful slide show of your beautiful family. I am impressed that you can still fit into your wedding dress 20 years later! WOW.
Blessings,
~Evelyn Mae