Saturday, July 4, 2009

Changing Shape--Month 9




Wowie!! We are on the home-stretch now!! The little bear at the top says 10 days to go, but really it is only 6 as I am scheduled for a C-section on the 10th. It is coming fast. I feel like I am pretty much ready, but aren't there always things you can keep thinking of to do?

The waiting is the hardest part.

Please be in prayer for baby's safe delivery and my safety during delivery and recovery.

We will post baby photos as soon as we can. Unfortunately, that will be a few days after delivery (once I am home) since we have no laptop to load pictures for you all while I am in the hospital.

May God richly bless all of you for praying me through this pregnancy of God's mercy.

~J

3 comments:

hebrewmama said...

Sister Jill,
You have been beautiful from start to finish. I've been checking back to see if we would get one more photo before your blessing arrives.
Thank you for sharing with us.........it IS the home stretch and I'm on the edge of my seat. The Liebl's are so excited for you.

I miss you friend!
Hugs,
Becki

bridgette said...

YIPPEE! your week is finally here! i can't wait for you. don't forget my number (:

have a wonderful week.

my thoughts and prayers are with you and your hubby and your wonderful children.

hugs to all!

Vicki said...

You look beautiful! But I know you're ready for Friday. :) Can't wait to see baby pictures. Do you know what it is? Or are you telling if you know? Just curious. :)